Most of our friends and relatives know that Noël and I went to Italy for two weeks in September. Through those days, I took lots of pictures and tried to keep a daily journal of our adventures and post it here. I’ve received lots of comments from people who have seen this blog.
This where the strengths of a blog can also be its weakness: a blog puts the most recent post at the top, and it’s pretty difficult to read an unfolding story backwards. So here is a chronological guide to my sixteen blog entries.
- Wednesday, September 11: Bill and Noël’s Excellent Adventure
- Thursday, September 12: From Wine to Gelato
- Friday, September 13: We Arrive in Rome
- Saturday, September 14: Our First Tour
- Sunday, September 15: The Roman Forum and Colosseum
- Monday, September 16: The Vatican
- Tuesday, September 17: On to the North
- Wednesday, September 18: Exploring Soglio and Romaggi
- Thursday, September 19: On to Bettola
- Friday, September 20: Curds, Whey, and the Family Town
- Saturday, September 21: That’s What I Said, Room One!
- Sunday, September 22: Genova La Superba
- Monday, September 23: Meeting Friends in Genoa
- Tuesday, September 24: This Is Where We Came In
- Wednesday, September 25: A Calmer Trip Home
- Thursday, October 3: Observations