These past months have been about developing our capacity to win this election.
Now it’s time to use that capacity. In order to win on November 8, we need to be winning every day between now and then.
You can help with that by answering this call to action. Just go to the “Join us!” link on the left or click here to call up the Call to Action form. Then make your choices and submit the form. We’ll be back in touch with you with further instructions.
What do we need to do? Lots of things:
- We need to call voters to deliver a script asking them to vote for Bill4Board.
- We need to canvass neighborhoods to distribute campaign literature and talk to voters.
- We need to prepare mailings – apply labels and postage, stuff envelopes, etc.
- If you’re free on Election Day, we’d like you to visit a polling place and remind voters to vote for Bill4Board.
- “Tell Ten” – contact ten people within the district to ask them to vote for Bill4Board.
- Donate. Go to http://bill4board.us/donations to donate to the campaign.
Please do whatever you can. Help us on to victory!
This post originally appeared on the website of my 2016 campaign for State Board of Education, http://bill4board.us.